Keeping the classic style and excellent workmanship of the G340, some great new features were added to our versatile tender.
The G340N remains lightweight and is now more spacious.
The perfect luxury tender.
What is main differences difference between a new G340N/G380N and a classic G340/G380 model are the following:
- A more spacious cockpit.
- An improved ergonomic steering console.
- The dashboard can now have an up to 7” GPS installed.
- The console can be double or single mounted. In addition, it is equipped with a windscreen and cup holder.
- A large bow step plate with built in navigation lights.
- A full size ski mast, not seen on many RIBs this size.
The models continue to boast a unique water spray protection system that is designed to provide a dry ride with no water entering from the stern. As with the original, they are fully equipped with:
- fiberglass step ends of the inflatable tube,
- pull up cleat and soft seat back,
- low profile console with handrail,
- two rear railings.
GOLDEN LINE Tenders are available with PVC or HYPALON tubes.